Start2Bike is aimed primarily at beginners, with the aim of making it easier to start the Indoor Cycling Live & Virtual classes after 3 or 4 lessons. (Better known by many as “Spinning”). Thanks to the advanced technology of our bikes, you train at your own level based on your current condition.
During these lessons we learn you:
– The correct bike settings such as saddle height & handlebar height
– the different postures and techniques
– the use of the heart rate monitor
– the correct settings of the wattage meter
– the information of the different training zones.
During the first lesson, we determine each participant’s personal reference value so that the bike is set up for your current condition. After 5 to 6 weeks (or when your condition has improved), we can determine the personal reference value again, so you can measure your progress exactly.
Reservation for this lesson is necessary. Reservate now by phone 02/725.64.44 or online.